WhatsApp is world’s most popular messenger application almost every person using it. The company launched WhatsApp Web client which allow you to use whatsapp on pc. Previously it was quite difficult to use Whatsapp on pc by using emulators (bluestack, Youwave and Android Emulators). Now there is no need of these androidemulators because an official version of WhatsApp Web Client is available to use Whatsapp on PC. Now you can easily run WhatsApp on PC with this official Web client. Let’s read further and learn configuration of Web Client.
How to configure Web Client in your PC, Using Whatsapp on pc
- To Run WhatsApp on your PC, you need latest version of WhatsApp (2.11.498) version and any one of these browser Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Safari (MacOS 10.8+ Only), on your PC.
- Open Google chrome and then open official site of WhatsApp.
- A page with Barcode code will open. You need to refresh page to load it properly.
- Now open WhatsApp on your mobile/tablet and then open settings.
- Then tap on “WhatsApp Web”.
- Camera Screen on mobile (Android, Window Phone, and blackberry) will come in your front. Now you are supposed to scan the code provided on your PC.
- After scanning PC’s code from mobile screen, this help to connect and sink all WhatsApp database with web client.
- After sometime you will see yours messages and contacts on PC Client.
- Now you are ready to use WhatsApp on PC through WhatsApp Web Client.